Updated GENDERS Syllabus
1. Access the Reproductive Health Law here:
[ REPUBLIC ACT NO. 10354 ]
AN ACT PROVIDING FOR A NATIONAL POLICY ON RESPONSIBLE PARENTHOOD AND REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH
3. Eve Ensler on Love as Antidote to Violence:
5. Required Reading for Theoretical Theories on Gender and Sexuality:
The Four Boxes of Gendered
5. 1st Quiz on GENDERS
6. GENDERS ACTIVITY
7. GENDERS QUIZ 2
8. Lecture on Rape, Love and Sexuality
GENDERS A52 FINAL GRADE
Sept 29, 2014: ABSTRACT FORMAT FOR FINAL PAPER/OUTPUTGENDERS A52 GENDERS V24 FINAL GRADE 1st Term. AY 2016-17 genders-v24-1st-term-ay-2016-grade-for-posting 1st Journal Entry Minimum 2 pages single-spaced. 1st Term 2016-17
1. What lessons have you learned from our activity in class?2.1 Interview an older person (grandparents, parents, aunts and uncles, etc) for this activity. Choose male if you’re male, female if you’re female. Ask them about how they were expected to act as either male or female in their time. Did they conform or resist? How?
2.2 Compare your own experiences as male or female today with theirs. How are your experiences similar or different?